There are no translations available.
Running a contract cleaning operation presents many challenges, no matter what type of cleaning it is you do - washroom servicing, commercial window cleaning, office or public building cleaning. How best to monitor where your workers are and what they are doing without taking up too much of their time reporting it, and your time administering everything. Perhaps you have considered PDAs but decided they are too complicated or expensive and have wondered "is there any other alternative”?
Simple mobile solutions for cleaners
Reslink provides easy-to-use mobile phone solutions so that cleaning staff can record where they are and the tasks they are performing without needing PDAs or other special equipment. You get guaranteed proof-of-attendance that shows you are meeting your service levels and looking after lone worker safety. All data is sent real-time to your databases so that you have electronic records of time spent, tasks performed, products used, and all kinds of other worker and job related information.
A tagged location is somewhere your cleaner visits that you want to record information at. Normally that would be a client location or locations – each washroom they must clean, for example. It could also be the cleaner’s vehicle, if you want them to record information about vehicle usage, or the depot they visit to restock on products. All these locations can be tagged using a variety of methods depending on your requirements, but typically would be done by placing RFID tags, 2D, or 1D barcodes there, that the cleaner quickly scans with a phone to identify where they are.
Whenever an employee visits a tagged location, as well as giving you instant proof they have been there, they may also be provided with services on their phone specific to them at that location. For example, a cleaner can record tasks done, after first retrieving the list of tasks for that location to their phone. It is easy to customize the services offered for the different types of tagged locations your cleaners visit. It is just as easy to provide a cleaner with services that are not related to a location, such as retrieving “My Job List” on their phone at any time.
* Proof that the cleaner visited specific client locations
* Alerts if they failed to do so (email and/or SMS)
* Retrieval of location info – tasks to perform, service history
* Recording of other data – products used, problems noted, etc
* Real-time web-based view of where every cleaner is
* Sending of messages to cleaners phones – e.g. urgent jobs
* Lone worker protection – panic tags, missed visit alerts
* Full history of every cleaner and every client transaction
* Recording of vehicle, stock and other information
* Can be integrated to different workforce management systems
SINGLE EASY-TO-USE DEVICE
REAL-TIME CLEANER MANAGEMENT
- Cleaner needs only a “normal” mobile phone, not a PDA or smart-phone
- Instant web-based view of where cleaner is now, and what doing there
- Immediate notification of missed visits or cleaner in danger
- Easy cost-effective sending of messages to cleaners
HAPPIER CUSTOMERS & MORE CUSTOMERS
- Cleaner can see their up-to-the-minute job schedule at any time
- The latest information about a client is always in their hand
- Anything that happens at a client can be recorded (text, photo, sound)
- Eliminates paper timesheets, problem reports, product usage reports, vehicle reports, van stock reports, customer reports, etc.
- Proof of your service - clients can even check their own data via web, if you allow
- It's a sales tool too, helping you obtain more customers
- SEE MORE <<PROOF OF VISIT>>