Für diesen Inhalt steht leider keine Übersetzungen zur Verfügung. Originaltext wird angezeigt.
Managing a security guarding business these days isn't getting any easier - lots of new legislation related to licencing, training and health & safety. All this paperwork means life is difficult before you even start thinking of ways to improve the service to your customers while keeping track of what your guards are really doing.
Reduce the pain
One way you can alleviate some of this "pain" is to invest in a state-of-the-art mobile phone solution to give you real-time visibility and electronic records of your guards’ presence at client locations. A solution that also lets them record and report incidents, and a whole host of other information via their phone. Even your supervisors can use the same solution to record quality of service and other guard-management data.
A tagged location is somewhere your employee visits that you want to record information at. Typically that would be a client location – their front door, stairwell, rear gate, etc, so that you can monitor what guards are doing there. But you can also tag your vehicles, your own office, individual keys and anything else that you need to record data for. Locations can be tagged using a variety of methods depending on your requirements – RFID tags, 2D barcodes, 1D barcodes, or the physical GPS position.
Whenever an employee visits a tagged location, as well as giving you instant proof they have been there, they may also be provided with services on their phone specific to them at that location. For example, a guard at a “site cabin” can record the start or end of his shift, or the details of visitors, etc. It is easy to customize the services offered for the different types of tagged locations your employees visit.
* Proof that the guard visited his checkpoint locations
* Alerts if he failed to do so (email and/or SMS)
* Recording of other data – start/end shift, incidents, visitors
* Instructions of routes and tasks to perform at each location
* Real-time view of every guard via web-based Control Room
* Sending of messages to guards phones
* Lone worker protection – panic tags, missed check alerts
* Full history of every guard and every location transaction
* Recording of vehicle and key-holding information
REAL-TIME GUARD MANAGEMENT
- Guard needs only a mobile phone instead of carrying multiple devices
- Instant web-based view of where guard is now, and what happening there
- Immediate notification of missed checkpoints or guards in danger
- Easy cost-effective sending of messages to guards
HAPPIER CUSTOMERS & MORE CUSTOMERS
- Everything a guard needs to know about a client can be available on the phone
- Anything that happens can be recorded on the phone (text, photo, sound)
- Eliminates paper timesheets, incident reports, supervisor reports, vehicle reports, key usage reports, customer reports, exception reports
- Proof of your service - clients can even check their own data via web, if you allow
- It's a sales tool too, helping you obtain more customers
- SEE MORE <<PROOF OF VISIT>>