Reslink's equipment servicing solution gives you improved control over the maintenance of appliances sold or rented to your customers.
The following steps describe a typical service process:
1. You sell or rent equipment to the customer, offering some level of service contract.
2. The Reslink database contains details of the client, the actual location of their equipment, and nearby service providers that you have agreements with.
3. When a call-out comes from the customer, you can immediately send a job ticket (SMS or Email) to one or more service engineers mobile phones. The engineer accepts the job by replying to the message, which the Reslink system automatically receives.
4. The serviceman visits the client and retrieves job and equipment information to their phone by touching an RFID tag or scanning a barcode there. Using the phone they then report back work completed, time and parts used, and expenses incurred.
5. The job is closed and the customer is notified of a succesful resolution.
The Reslink Equipment Servicing product includes the following modules:
Service Provider database
Job Ticket control